Wednesday, September 21, 2011

...having running water!

After a difficult night and rough start to the day in which we had no running water do to city maintenance. I found myself so delighted to do the laundry (diapers, and throw up sheets!) What a blessing it is to wake up every day and shower, wash my hands, dishes, water the plants, fill up the coffee pot, or just have a drink of water. I dont have to walk to a river, or hall it to my house, I just turn on the faucet! God humbled me this morning as I complained to Him about how unfair it was that I had to wait. God has blessed me with more than running water but He has quenched my soul's thirst. I can come to the well a drink deeply and be satisfied by living water! =) Thank you Lord for shutting off the water today so I could be truly thankful for your Living Water.

"Come thou fount of every blessing, tune my heart to sing thy grace, streams of mercy never ceasing, call for songs of loudest praise..."

No comments:

Post a Comment