Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happiness is celebrating GG's 90th

We were so happy to get to celebrate with my family in Indiana. It was an amazing vacation. I got to introduce my little family to everyone. It truly was a special blessing to have my Great Grandma meet my children. GG held Gracie often and played with Jessica too. We also got to meet sweet little Kylie for the first time. Jessica instantly fell in love with her and still talks about her all the time! David got to wake  board and go tubing. Everyone loved my little family and we them. Here are a few of our happy memories in pictures.
Our sweet girl playing in the water

Great GG  lovin her Great Great Grandbaby

The sweet cousins =)

5 Generations

1 comment:

  1. Yes,you are indeed,so blessed to have your GG that many years,and she appears to be in good health.

    My Mom,who's 85, would love her tie dyed shirt.

    ReplyDelete